Sony Ericsson T610
It is a top model, which is a successor of Sony Ericsson T68i, this phone has the richest features for today.
- Class: business, fashion
- Position in the phone line: above T68i
- Rival models: Siemens S55
- Announced in: March 2003, beginning of sales - summer 2003
- Battery type: Li-Pol 750 mAh
- Standby time: up to 400 hours
- Talk time: up to 14 hours
- Graphical 65K-display with the resolution of 128x160 pixels. Up to 6 text lines, 2 service lines and 1 line with icons can be displayed on the screen.
- Available colors: Aluminum Haze, Abyss Blue, Volcanic Red
- A built-in camera, which allows to make pictures of resolution - 288х352, 120х160 pixels; there are effects and night mode
- Dimensions: 102х44х19 mm
- Weight: 95 g
- Phonebook: up to 510 phone numbers + SIM-card memory. Up to 6 phone numbers,
e-mail address and other information can be added in the phone memory.
A possibility to associate photos to the phone numbers in the phonebook, which
will be displayed while incoming call.
- Caller groups
- Organizer - calendar (up to 300 events), to-do list (up to 80 events)
- List of last 30 dialed, received and missed calls with date and time indication; a possibility to view separate lists
- A total memory pool, which is can be shared between Java applications, photos and other applications is about 2 Mb.
- Ringing tones, call management
- Vibrating alert
- 32-tones polyphony
- A possibility to assign a melody to each entry (not more than 10 entries)
- Voice dialing for 41 numbers, voice control of profiles and dictaphone in standby mode.
- Magic Word, it works only with a portable handsfree or a handsfree car kit
- Speed dialing for up to 8 phone numbers
- Minute minder
- Automatic redial
- SMS Chat
- Receiving and sending ringing tones and animations
- A possibility to send a group SMS message
- Predictive text input T9
- Wap Push
- WAP 2.0, WAP Push
- E-mail client (SMTP/POP3)
- Synchronization with PC
- Organizer and extras
- Editable animations synchronized with a sound while switching on/off the phone
- A search of records in to-do list
- Musical editor
- Several pre-installed themes of the desktop. They
include not only wallpapers but also sounds and graphical elements of interface
- Voice memo (limited by a free memory space)
- Date, time
- Alarm clock (once and recurrent)
- My Pictures (Photoalbum)- a possibility to set additional pictures, download pictures
from PC or camera
- Countdown timer; stopwatch; which can show intermediate results; calculator.
- Games - Deep Abyss, Minigolg, FiveStones
Eldar Murtazin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published - 13 March 2003
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean